Hailing the Fleet (rough version) Hailing the Fleet (rough version)

The ending is brief but it's not a bad track! Looking forward to hearing more music from you!

Treachery (Full) Treachery (Full)

Epicness...

ET16 responds:

Thank you jess!

A World of Blue - Reprise A World of Blue - Reprise

Lovely song. Great job!

Tyranny (Remastered) Tyranny (Remastered)

Could be a great film score! Good job!

ET16 responds:

Thanks Jess! :)

Teaching My Students Teaching My Students

Absolutely fabulous! Love it! Great job Bosa! :)

Bosa responds:

Thank you!

Mozart Sonate Es-Dur KV 282 Mozart Sonate Es-Dur KV 282

I love this! It's just.... perfect! Maybe could provide some tips on sightreading and how to play with both hands together sometime! :)

Musicious responds:

Thank you very very much! :)
Perhaps I will upload something like this someday.
At the moment I'm working on my new project "Can you feel the love tonight" from "The Lion King" :)
I hope you'll like it, too.

Cinematic Rhythms -Preview (1) Cinematic Rhythms -Preview (1)

Even only a preview, this sounds amazing. Good work Brandon!

Bspendlove responds:

The words of saying this 'sounds amazing' means so much when this is my personal library I have made from scratch... I hope the project goes well once this is released :)

Thanks for listening :)

Discipline? Or Hedonism? Discipline? Or Hedonism?

I like kamisamaWB's idea below. It would be fun to watch. Good voice acting btw! Would like to hear more from you in the future.

Call THAT a Terrible Demo Call THAT a Terrible Demo

Umm... *chomps* well this is um.. *chomps* good.. Nah I mean um... *chomps* *chomps* *slurps* yea this tastes good.... *chomps* Na hold on a sec.. *chomps* *slurps* m.. this sounds good. *burp* mm... *chomps*

Painted Dreams (Studio) Painted Dreams (Studio)

This is a real masterpiece! This deserves more than just being on Newgrounds. Good job!!

deadlyfishes responds:

I usually upload on here after it's cleared with the producer/director of the project that uses my work. Most of my music is used commercially, and I am more than glad to share my work on here with everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed it!